- Ascent Resources - Ascent Resources gears up for busy drill program. With one gas field in production, an active drilling programme, a stake in an Italian drilling contractor, and a new joint venture with a Swiss Investment Fund, 2009 is shaping up to be a busy year.
Alterian - Alterian: making in-roads into the US business software market. Alterian makes software that is used to manage a range of marketing functions and its applications can now be integrated into one overall marketing platform that manages people and processes.
- PERSIAN GOLD - Persian Gold gets a seat at the table in Iran. Following a recent visit to Iran, John Teeling is upbeat about the projects now being brought to the company’s attention
PATAGONIA GOLD - Patagonia Gold is cashed up and running.Operating costs will be low, at around $300 per ounce, and full project cash flow over the initially-calculated 7 year mine-life is estimated at approximately $64 million at $850 gold.
- Aviva - Will capital concerns continue to weigh on Aviva? If markets continue to slide capital requirements may come under scrutiny for many insurers and they could become the “new banks” for shorters to sink their teeth into.
Kalahari Minerals - Kalahari Minerals' Mark Hohnen Speaks to Proactiveinvestors. Mark Hohnen, Executive Chairman of Kalahari Minerals, talks about the newly announced initial resource statement for Rossing South - one the most significant new uranium discoveries in recent years - about progress made with the company’s base metals projects, and its relationship Rio Tinto and Extract Resources.
- Xtract Energy - Xtract Energy: moving closer to production. If any natural resources company follows the old adage of not putting all the eggs into one basket it is surely London-based AIM-listed Xtract Energy
Red Rock Resources - Andrew Bell of Red Rock Resources Speaks to Proactiveinvestors. Andrew Bell, CEO of Red Rock Resources speaks to Harry Norman of Proactiveinvestors about joint ventures, plans over the next 18 months and his thoughts on the prospects for iron ore and manganese.
- Spirent Communications - Spirent Communications: testing company turning around. Perhaps more importantly, Spirent’s restructuring has led to gains in market share. But how the economic downturn is expected to affect the group appears to be something of a mixed bag.
Victoria Oil & Gas - Victoria Oil & Gas receives support of General Prosecutor in Kazakhstan, shares soar. Shares in oil and gas junior, jumped in early deals after the company announced that the General Prosecutor of the Republic of Kazakhstan, was supporting the Company’s application against a dispute of ownership of the Kemerkol Oil Field.
- Solomon Gold - Solomon Gold : On a mission with Newmont to discover the South Pacific’s next giant orebody. Solomon Gold recently received a huge financial boost and vote of confidence in the prospectivity of its projects when it announced a JV agreement with Newmont, one of the world’s top three gold producers